Here is your chance to see the museum exhibit, “Dressing Downton” at the Lightner Museum when staying at the St Francis Inn or Casa de Suenos in St Augustine, Florida this holiday season! I have stayed at Casa de Suenos and toured St Augustine, and I can tell you it is a beautiful, historical city and it is definitely worth a visit just on its own. During December, there is an incredible offer for you!
|As a midweek guest for two nights (Sunday thru Thursday) from October 4, 2017, to January 7, 2018, celebrate the phenomenal Dressing Downton™ Exhibition during its final stop, at St. Augustine’s Lightner Museum. The Exhibition highlights fashion from the widely acclaimed TV drama, Downton Abbey®.
The 2-night, 3-day stay with the Dressing Downton™ Special, a $60 value, at no extra cost includes:
• Two “Golden” Admission Tickets to the Dressing Downton™ Exhibition, with entry at any hour of the date on the ticket. This awesome exhibition includes 36 costumes with jewelry and accessories, reflecting changing times from 1912 to the mid-1920s, displayed in the fabulous Gilded Age museum among vignettes of turn-of-the-century art and furniture.
• Exhibition tickets include general admission to the entire Lightner Museum, the former posh Alcazar Hotel, home to one of the best collections of 19th century fine and decorative art in the U.S., built in 1888 by railroad tycoon Henry Flagler
• Keepsake Tin of specially blended premium Downton Abbey® Tea
• Fine Chocolate from Cadbury, a British company which has produced delicious specialty chocolate treats for nearly 200 years
The Lightner Museum is the only stop for Dressing Downton™ in Southeastern US, and perhaps the best of all its stops!
IMPORTANT: You must MENTION this special when you make your reservation. Based on double occupancy.
* Not available during these holiday dates: December 26-29, 2017. NOT AVAILABLE WITH OTHER DISCOUNTS!