Hi, I’m Tam Warner Minton!
I travel the way I live, by experiencing new things, new ideas, new places, new cultures and new people.
I believe in getting out of my comfort zone! I encourage you to do the same.
I want to inspire others to get out and see the world, to expand their knowledge and enlarge their perspective. I want you to be breathless with excitement and overwhelmed by sights and sounds!
I believe we can travel and “do good” for ourselves, others, and our planet at the same time! I believe giving back is not an option, but an absolute.
I want to continue to see and experience a broad range of travel, from Scuba Diving trips to Luxury Vacations, from Eco Camping to Cruises, from Wildlife Travel to Citizen Science…. I don’t have a particular niche, I’m open to experiencing it all!
I’m an Empty Nester and a grandmother, known as “Tammaw”!
I’m up for Solo Travel, Group Travel, Family Travel, Multigenerational Travel, Couple Travel! You name it, I’m up for it.
My posts include many photographs, so if you love travel photography, food, wildlife, and underwater photographs, you have come to the right place.
Welcome! You can get started on my site by going HOME and choosing the categories you are interested in from the Navigation Bar. I would love to hear from you and hear about your travels! If you’d like to guest blog, let me know! [email protected]
Want to work together? Let’s do it! CLICK HERE
Random Facts About Tam
- My husband had a double lung transplant in 2013! Talk about an Unexpected Journey!
- I am crazy about scuba diving. I love to photograph the underwater realm.
- I’m a grandma, with 4 grandchildren, all under the age of 5! I hope my future senior travels will sometimes include them!
- I will go just about anywhere…and because I am endlessly curious, I am always learning. Very excited, I still gasp to see a giraffe in the wild or a dolphin by the boat. No matter how many times I see wild creatures, it always feels new and breathlessly exciting.
- I have had many different careers…most recently, University Lecturer in Sociology and Gender, and a College Consultant in Private Practice. In my former life I was a travel agent. Now I am blogging about my eclectic life and travel adventures and enjoying travel writing.
- I published my first book, ALL FISH FACES! It is the first of a series about the ocean and its creatures, and why it is so important to make sure we keep them healthy! Ocean health is imperative for human health, and we need to get everyone excited about the ocean! It is a kid’s book, but also fun as a gift for anyone interested in the ocean or fish! Check it out on Amazon.