Here are some of my favorite travel services, followed by a list of travel blogs to follow!!!
- NEW! http://www.loveholidays.com/: I love this! Not only are the bookings customized for you with all your needs met in one place. At Loveholidays they have revolutionized the way they offer you holidays. They provide four flexible payment options to choose from, in a bid to make holidays more affordable for everyone. After all, there is no feeling quite like booking your perfect getaway! How’s that for awesome?
- TripAdvisor: Trip Advisor is awesome. Not only can you book from the site, but you can read hundreds, even thousands of reviews about where you want to go. Those reviews are so helpful in planning a trip! I’m a reviewer on TripAdvisor, check me out!
- Skyscanner: I love this! This site helps you find the cheapest times to fly, and you can even have email sent to you from Skyscanner letting you know what the fare is from day to day on a particular flight or location. Choose your day and flight, and get emails daily on what that flight costs. A great way to save a few dollars!
- Travelocity: Travelocity rocks! Wander Wisely! I absolutely adore the gnome! He is so cute.
- Expedia: I confess that I have always loved Expedia. Flights, hotels, cars, vacation rentals…they have it all!
- Hotwire.com: they often have 60% off of hotels and other travel deals! Awesome.
- Vayama: Book Cheap International Flights in minutes with Vayama. We search 500+ airlines to give you the best deals.
- Avis: I have used Avis for more years than I want to admit to! Always professional, always helpful, and the cars are of the highest quality. Get a Wizard number, and you can also get American Airline Frequent Flyer miles. I travel frequently so I am an Avis Preferred Member (it’s a perk you sign up for online) and I can skip the line and go right to my car. You can too!
- Hotels.com: Hotels.com always has great hotel rates. Make sure you check them before you book your hotel!!!
- Allianz Travel Insurance: If you travel frequently, you need travel insurance. Yes. You do! Allianz Travel has one year plans to choose from. If you are an occasional traveler, you can also buy insurance per trip. Things happen, and it is best to be covered in case of flight delays, illness, accidents, etc.
- Complete Guide to Travel Vaccines & World Diseases: A very handy guide for all travelers about the necessary vaccines one must take when visiting certain places around the world. Contains useful information on different disease around the world, and how to ensure you are protected against them while travelling.
Great Deals on Things to Do!
- CITY PASS: Amazing destinations, and savings on the majority of things to do in the city of your choice! City Pass is awesome.
AWESOME BLOGS TO FOLLOW!